Navi

Monday, June 2, 2014

DID DRAKE DISS JAY-Z ON - "O TO 100 / THE CATCH UP"?

"Been on the move like the lease was up."

It's no secret Drake and Jay-Z have something going on. Drake 
has almost seemed to have had an obsession with the Jigga man since the early start of his career. Citing Jay-Z as an inspiration, collaborating with him, mentioning him in articles, or dissing him at basketball games, Drake keeps Jay-Z in heavy rotation. "0 to 100 / The Catch Up" seems to be no different, but is Drake really talking about Jay-Z again? You be the judge. 

"Been on the move like the lease is up, and I can't even name one person that's keeping up. F**k how it was in the past-tense, ask yourself how do we match up now. Cause I'm only 27 and I'm only getting better. If I haven't passed you yet watch me catch up now."