Navi

Tuesday, April 22, 2014

8 LANA DEL REY QUOTES YOU NEED IN YOUR LIFE

Who can go wrong with quotes like these?

One of the most anticipated movies of 2014 is Disney's Maleficent staring Angelina Jolie. If you've had a chance to see the trailers, you'll notice a familiar voice. Lana Del Rey sings "Once Upon a Dream", a creepy tune that is featured on the films soundtrack. Aside from her popularity with Disney fans, she has also been causing uproar at Coachella with her incredible performances.


  With Lana's new song "Westcoast" buzzing all over the internet, we decided to help celebrate the upcoming album Ultraviolence with some of her best quotes from interviews and songs. Go ahead and feel free to pin these and share these on Facebook and Twitter, we don't mind. 


 "It takes getting everything you ever wanted 
and then losing it, to know what true freedom is."



"When your happiness is someone else's happiness, 
that is love."



"I was always an unusual girl. My mother told me I had
a chameleon soul, no moral compass pointing due north, 
no fixed personality; just an inner indecisiveness that was
as wide and as wavering as the ocean."



"Kiss me hard before you go."



"Live fast. Die Young.
Be wild. And have fun."



"Who are you? Are you in touch with all of your
darkest fantasies? Have you created a life for yourself
where you can experience them? I have. 
I am f^*#ng crazy, but I am free."



"I believe nothing happens by mistake."



"Who belonged to no one, who belonged to everyone.
Who had nothing, who wanted everything."